Here are some benefits of Gas Ducted Heating:
- Ducted heating systems can be installed in existing or new properties very easily, provided the property has enough space for ducts
- Easy to zone your home for maximum comfort and control
- Very energy efficient and uses gas, which is generally less expensive than electricity
- Can be doubled as an air conditioning system, if you choose to install the correct system
- Can stagger the installations (e.g. heating first, cooling later) to manage your budget
There have been great strides in improving the efficiency of gas ducted heating systems. With an assortment of systems ranging from 3 stars of efficiency (standard) to 5-6 stars (Ultra-high) you can be assured that your house will be heated in the most efficient manner possible, saving you money!
You can relax with the peace of mind in knowing that your Gas Ducted Heating has a warranty of:
– 3 years on the parts and labour
– 6 years on the installation
– 10 years on the heat exchanger and burners
Gas Ducted Heating Benefits
- They are extremely cost effective in the long run
- Renowned for being highly efficient
- They usually need very little maintenance
Gas Ducted Heaters use a fan to draw in air from outside and then pass the air over a heat exchanger to warm it. A return air vent then recirculates air to the furnace, beginning the whole cycle once again. The gas furnace is generally installed in the roof space or outside along the walls of your home. It can also be installed under the floor or even in cupboards if the space permits
Ductwork (which is connected to the heater/furnace) dispenses the heated air throughout the home, and is usually placed in the ceiling space or under the floor of the house.
The vents can be situated in the floor, ceiling, or sometimes the wall. These vents are the outlets for the ductwork that allows the warm air to be distributed throughout the home. Heating outlets are most effective when placed around the perimeter of your house, allowing the heated air to flow evenly throughout the space and warm your entire home.